Thursday, September 12, 2013

10 Amazingly Inspirational Songs to Make Your Day

Image from Flickr user Duke Yearlook
If you are in need of a pick-me-up or some words of encouragement, we have just the thing. Below you’ll find a list of ten of the most inspiring songs to date. We have plucked the most uplifting lyrics from each song, giving you something to think about while making sure to leave you smiling and rocking all day long.

1. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVELyrics: John Lennon and Paul McCartney
Performed by: The Beatles

There's nothing you can do that can't be done.Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.

Go here for the full lyrics
2. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLDLyrics: Bob Thiele, George David Weiss and George Douglas
Performed by: Louis Armstrong

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never knowAnd I think to myself what a wonderful world.
Go here for the full lyrics
3. IT’S MY LIFELyrics: Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, and Max Martin.
Performed by: Bon Jovi

I just want to live while I'm aliveIt's my life
Go here for the full lyrics
4. ONE LOVELyrics: Bob Marley
Performed by: Bob Marley and The Wailers

One love, one heartLet's get together and feel all right.
Go here for the full lyrics
5. SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOWLyrics: E.Y. Harburg
Performed by: Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole

Someday I'll wish upon a starAnd wake up where the clouds are far behind me.Where troubles melt like lemon drops,High above the chimney tops,That's where you'll find me.
Go here for the full lyrics
6. I SHALL BE RELEASEDLyrics by: Bob Dylan
Performed by: Bob Dylan, The Band, Ron Wood, Joni Mitchell, Ringo Starr and more at
the Last Waltz concert

Any day now, any day nowI shall be released
Go here for full lyrics
7. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONSLyrics: Freddie Mercury
Performed by: Queen

'Cause we are the champions of the world.
Go here for full lyrics
8. HARDER BETTER STRONGER FASTERLyrics: Daft Punk
Performed by: Daft Punk

Work it harderMake it betterDo it fasterMakes us stronger
Go here for the full lyrics
9. HEAL THE WORLDLyrics: Michael Jackson
Performed by: Michael Jackson

Love is strongIt only cares for joyful giving
Go here for the full lyrics  
10. WAVIN’ FLAGLyrics: K’naan
Performed by: K’naan
Give me freedomGive me fire Give me reason Take me higher
Go here for the full lyrics
Source: Goodnet

Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:

No comments:

Post a Comment